Dell XPS 13 - 9310

Rs 284,500.00
 Not Available
More Information
Product Type Laptop
Availability  Not Available
Series Dell. XPS
Model 9310
OS Version Windows 10 Home
    Detail 64-bit
Processor Intel Core i7
    Generation 11th Gen
    Speed 2.8 / 4.7 Ghz, i7-1165G7, 12MB Cache, 4 Cores, 8 Threads
Screen Size 13.4"
    Max Res 1920 x 1200 :Full HD+
    Detail Touch Screen
    Detail LPDDR4x, 4267 MHz, Memory On Board
Drive 256 GB
    Type SSD
    Detail PCle Nvme M.2
Optical No Optical Drive
Graphics Card Intel Integrated Graphics
    Memory System Shared
    Detail Intel Iris Xe graphics
Audio Stereo speakers (2.5W x 2 = 4W peak) professionally tuned with Waves MaxxAudio® Pro
Features Wifi, TouchScreen, WebCam, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Reader, Backlit Keyboard
External Ports Headphone/Mic combo, Thunderbolt
    Total USB 4
Other Detail

"2 Thunderbolt™ 4 ports"
"1 Headset (headphone and microphone combo) Port"
"1 MicroSD-card Slot"
"Widescreen HD (720p) 2.25mm Webcam"
"Killer™ AX1650, 2x2 MIMO, 2.4/5 GHz, Wi-Fi 6 (WiFi 802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.1"

Dimensions 0.58 x 11.64 x 7.82 inches
Weight 2.64 lbs
Manufacturer Link Additional Information
Warranty International / Manufacturer
Color Silver

Anywhere You Go, You'll Have an Unforgettable Laptop Experience

The Intel® EvoTM platform provides a new class of sleek, attractive laptops with the ideal combination of performance, responsiveness, battery life, and beautiful visuals. The ideal experience for life or work wherever, co-engineered with Intel and verified.

Thermal Redesign (Advanced)

Thermal design guarantees you have the greatest performing system in the thinnest form factor possible, from multiple fans split to transfer heat over a larger area to a single heat pipe constructed with a single evaporator and dual condenser to hidden exhaust venting through the hinge. Additionally, your system includes GORETM Heat Insulation, which helps keep components cool by providing thermal conductivity levels lower than air in a thin, flexible structure.

Like No Other Exhibit

Dolby VisionTM can produce colours never seen before on SDR PC screens, allowing you to take full advantage of HDR content's enhanced dynamic range. Highlights can be up to 40 times brighter and blacks can be up to 10 times darker with Dolby VisionTM content. Plus, the optional 4K+ panel's spectacular VESA certified DisplayHDR 400 display offers over 16 million colours with more depth and dimension than ever before.

Examine Each and Every Detail

For all of your computer demands, the optional 4K Ultra HD+ (3840 x 2400) touch display provides precise accuracy. While browsing the web, see every pixel in photos without having to zoom in or see additional content.

Color That Stands Out

Your screen's vivid colours are delivered via a 100% sRGB and 90% DCI P3 colour gamut, while a 1500:1 contrast ratio allows you to see the brightest brights and darkest darks. A 500-nit brightness improves clarity in bright light, such as outdoors, and a 0.65% anti-reflective coating reduces glare from a glossy screen.

Begin Immediately

No matter what power condition you're in, a built-in lid sensor allows you to open the lid and power up in milliseconds.

The Password Is You

You can log on in one of two methods, both of which are secure and personalised. The Windows Hello infrared camera identifies your face and unlocks your XPS using secure facial recognition technology. You can log on with only a touch thanks to the fingerprint scanner built into the power button.

Saving Our Aeas

Recognized as a CES® 2018 Best of Innovation Awards Honoree, our black packaging trays are a step beyond recycled. 25 percent percent of the material consists of ocean plastics collected from coastal areas, while the remaining 75 percent is made up of other recycled plastics.

Recycle Friendly

90 percent of the laptop’s parts can be easily recycled or reused, and the white bamboo packaging trays are 100 percent recyclable.

Limit Disruptions

With Dell Mobile Connect, you can make calls, send texts, get notifications and even mirror your phone onto your PC to interact with all your favourite apps.

Keep Your Personal Information Private

Your data is never exposed via unprotected internet connections since your phone connects to your PC via Dell Mobile Connect's point-to-point, secure connection.

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Dell XPS 13 - 9310
Your Rating


Every effort has been made to provide information on this site to be as accurate & updated as possible. However, Myshop is not responsible for any errors or omissions. All information on this site is provided on an “as is” basis, with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, timeliness and without any warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied.

Customers are advised to ensure accuracy of the product before and at the time of purchase. No return, exchange, refund, compensation would be made after the purchase in lieu of any mismatch. Thank you.